Quantum AI is an auto trading program that combines AI and quantum computing to trade bitcoin.
It’s said to be extremely powerful and insanely profitable. The profitability is reportedly high during increased bitcoin volatility. Quantum AI is attracting a lot of attention in 2021 with the rising bitcoin volatility.
Thousands of users have come forward and reviewed it extremely well on platforms such as Trustpilot. The reviewers allege doubling or even tripling investments within days of using this trading bot.
A user with just USD250 in trading capital could grow the size of their account into a fortune within weeks of compounding the daily profits. Surprisingly, this trading bot has reportedly turned over 10% of its users into millionaires in the last six months.
But is Quantum AI a con, or is it legit and profitable? We have done background checks as usual and prepared this unbiased and comprehensive review.
What is Quantum AI?
You are probably aware of the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in automation. This technology is making it possible for machines to perform tasks that were only dedicated to experts.
AI-powered auto-trading systems can even outperform humans since they can analyze big data accurately and faster. Quantum AI is an AI-powered computer program for automated bitcoin trading. This means that the program does all trading on behalf of the user.
Auto-trading is popular among big bank and hedge funds. There are many auto-trading bots out there for traditional assets, including forex, stock, market indices and commodities. However, only a few are based on AI, and most of these are unaffordable.
Quantum AI is the only highly specialized trading bot for bitcoin. Moreover, it’s the only trading system that combines AI with quantum computing. Surprisingly, it’s free to register with Quantum AI.
Moreover, you won’t pay a single cent until you are profitable. Quantum AI makes money by deducting a 2% commission on every profitable trade. As we will see below, this trading system operates through ECN brokers. These brokers offer highly competitive spreads.
Do not be scared by the trading lingo used in this review since you won’t need it to use Quantum AI successfully. Remember that all trading happens automatically. You will only be required to set your account and click the live button.
Is Quantum AI a scam?
Our team of experts have conducted background checks on Quantum AI and concluded that it’s safe and trustworthy. Below is a summary of our findings.
- Quantum AI seems highly reputable. It’s has attracted high followership on social media, with tens of thousands of clients reviewing it positively. An analysis of the reviews shows that over 90% of those who try this bot end up earning profits.
- Quantum AI is perhaps the most expert-reviewed trading bot in 2021. Nearly all the expert reviewers rate it extremely well. Some top publications have featured it as the most revolutionary auto-trading system in 2021.
- We rate Quantum AI highly on safety, given that it’s based on blockchain. This technology brings about high-level transparency in transactions. It also offers a smooth and foolproof dispute management process through Smart Contracts (SC).
- Quantum AI is encrypted through 128-bit encryption to protect users’ data. Your sensitive data, including billing information, is therefore out of reach for hackers and snoopers. We have also found Quantum AI brokers to be safe. They are regulated and hence must observe strict deposit protection measures.
- This trading system provides users with 24/7 customer support. You should be able to contact them any time through phone and live chat. You can also write them an email, but it may take up to 24 hours to get a response.
How to trade with Quantum AI
You will find trading with Quantum AI to be extremely easy, given that all trading is automated. Try your luck with Quantum AI through the simple steps explained below.
- Visit the official Quantum Website here and create an account. Verify your email and phone number and proceed to the assigned brokers’ site to verify identity. Please note that ID verification is mandatory with all EU regulated brokers.
- Fund your Quantum AI trading account with as little as USD250. Deposit more money for faster growth if you have the means. However, only invest what won’t make you go crazy in the event of a loss. Highly risky investments should never take more than 10% of your savings.
- Set the Quantum AI risk management tools as instructed. Start trading by clicking the red “TRADE NOW” button on the top left corner of the trading dashboard.
Quantum AI and Elon Musk
Elon Musk is the world second richest man and the founder of SpaceX and Tesla. He is a big fan of AI and quantum computing.
Elon Musk is also interested in crypto and the underlying blockchain technology. He has been very vocal about it in 2021 and has even committed over $1.5 billion in bitcoin through Tesla. Elon Musk Bitcoin tweets are known to trigger price swings across the industry.
For instance, he has tweeted about bitcoin and Doge rising to the moon. This has triggered a crazy rally, with bitcoin gaining by over $50,000 in a single day. Recently, Elon Musk has tweeted that Tesla will no longer accept bitcoin for car payments.
This has triggered a lot of volatility, with bitcoin plummeting by over $8000. Elon Musk triggered volatility is highly unpredictable and highly risky to trade manually. Quantum AI uses powerful Natural Language Processing (NLP) to trade celebrity news and sentiments.
It’s said to be one of the best auto-trading systems for riding the Elon Musk bitcoin wave. This trading bot also bets on the volatility resulting from other celebrities’ sentiments and news.
Is Quantum AI legit? Final word!
Is Quantum AI a con?
We didn't find any red flags to indicate that Quantum AI is a scam. This auto-trading system seems to observe the best safety measures and to operate transparently.
Is Quantum AI reputable?
Yes! Quantum AI is highly reputable. Thousands of users have reviewed it well on top consumer review sites, including Reddit and TrustPilot. Most expert reviewers also report that it’s legit and profitable.
How much does Quantum AI cost?
You won’t pay a single cent to register with Quantum AI. Moreover, you won’t pay any fee until you are profitable. A 2% commission will be charged on any profitable trade.
Do I need any trading expertise to use Quantum AI?
No! Quantum AI is easy to use since all trading happens automatically. You will only be required to set your trading account by following the provided video tutorial. Live trading will start once you click the “trade now” button.